View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan93rsa View Post
I had what you are describing happen to me with an S2000 on the track. I was using the Hawk HP Plus. It only did it one day. Never figured it out.
It was doing it with the stock pads as well as the Hawk pads, although it was worse with the Hawk pads.

This afternoon I switched the front pads back to stock and left the Hawk on the rear in an attempt to move the bias a little rearward. I did some 60-10 stops and everything felt good at first, very strong stops. But, once things got hot the problem returned. Do you think the stock brake fluid could be causing problems? I had plans to eventually change it out but I figured it could hold up to a few auto-x events.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote