View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
BrianUSMC
Base Member

Drives: 370z PG,6MT,T,S,Nav
BrianUSMC will become famous soon enoughBrianUSMC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by As for vendor parts, I don't know of a Nissan specific shop, I'm new to Nissans. But for all kinds of aftermarket stuff (including Nismo) I'd suggest you pay a visit to Super Autobacs. They've got locations all over Japan, but the store I like is in Tokyo Bay (Shinonome), it's huge.

[url=http://www.autobacs.com/static_html/shp/sa.html
オートバックス ドットコム - お店のご案内 - スーパーオートバックス[/url]

The Tokyo Bay store is very easy to get to. Start from Tokyo station, take the Keiyō line to Shin-Kiba. At Shin-Kiba, transfer to the Rinkai line and get off at Shinonome (it's the very next stop IIRC.)

From the train platform at Shinonome station you can spot Super Autobacs easily, it's a 3-4 minute walk from the station.

I am going to go to the fish market and then over there. I will take pics of interesting items and post them. I will also see about getting items back to the states: i.e. buying some things myself or getting order info from them for the rest of us to order parts they want.

edit: okay, I just returned from Super Autobacs. I think it may have been a bit overwhelming... There was a lot to choose from. Here are pictures of some of the stuff they offered: including a 'pistol grip shifter'

Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wheels1.jpg (269.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Wheels2.jpg (287.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Wheels3.jpg (218.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Wheels4.jpg (188.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Wheels5.jpg (210.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Seats1.jpg (272.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo1.jpg (274.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Shift2.jpg (230.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Shift3.jpg (107.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by BrianUSMC; 04-27-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: added pictures
BrianUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote