View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #80 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Mounting and unmounting the wheel causes wear and anodizing makes for a better job in this area. not to say some do this but it is not recomended. The bad thing about trying to match powder-coated colors to anodized colors is it is very hard to get a perfect match.

As you can see some companies anodize the caliper and the hats. Alliance is another company that does anodized hats and calipers, Bullitt has these brakes so might want to check his out! Anywho, did you get my parts in the mail yet?
Ya, I guess the wheels can have an impact on them...but I can't imagine it would be that bad. Not going with a BBK, so no big deal

Ya, I got a real-doll in the mail from you, you wanted me to install a fleshlight with LED landing strip right?
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote