View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #53 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
ha, me too actually, I have to find all the strength I can to not post something against the bullshyt those turds spew forth about the 370 when 90% of them know exactly NOTHING about the car. I've settled on the fact that they're all still in denial and still pissy about the 08' they bought before doing research and finding that the 09' 370 would be available in a few months, it makes me LOL a bit actually.
it's gonna be even worst for the douches that bought the 2010 mustangs. Any Internet search would have told these fools about the bump in power!

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote