View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #237 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Cool biggest complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by EditDave View Post
I totally agree. Sometimes it sounds like the car is being ripped apart by rocks and stones, which I find troubling. Even my Altima Coupe had padding in the wheel well.

My biggest complaints are:
  • No heated side view mirrors
  • Blind spot
  • plastic kick plate
  • creaking or rattling in my driver's side door
  • Rear windshield wiper would have been nice
  • Inside release lever for gas tank door

That said, I LOVE THIS CAR! I haven't once regretted buying it. I've had it just about a month and think it's great!
My thoughts when looking at your list of "biggest complaints" through the eyes of a past 350 owner.
  • No heated side view mirrors:
Was a waste of money since the car is put away for the winter in the cold weather states. I believe Nissan knew this a saved a couple of bucks and gave us power seats on both sides and some other goodies.
  • Blind spot:
If you had a 350 before you purchased the 370, you knew in advance what you were getting into. We were blind as bats in it also. We learned to position the car.
  • plastic kick plate:
Who cares?
  • creaking or rattling in my driver's side door:
Make your dealer correct it..........
  • Rear windshield wiper would have been nice:
Unless you're stopped or moving very slowly you didn't need it on the 350. Personally I never used mine on my 350. See last sentence of no heated mirrors
  • Inside release lever for gas tank door:
The inside button was a pain in the butt on the 350. 80% time it did not work and you had to keep pushing it several times until it decided to open. This new system is much better.