Thread: Rev Limiter
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
That’s pretty funny my wife does the same thing, "why don’t you just put it in drive?"! I will usually put it in D for a few blocks to amuse her then right back to manual mode.

At lunch I thought I would play around with the D to manual mode switch and it works at any speed. Basically no matter how fast you’re driving once the car settles into gear you can up shift which puts the car into manual mode but does not change gears. It display the gear the car was already in while in (D) at this time you can slap the stick over putting the car into full manual mode the car will not auto downshift, pretty cool!
Good tip, gonna try it in a few minutes!!
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote