View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
g35300mm
Base Member

Drives: g35 coupe
g35300mm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by olie2832 View Post
do you think i can save a lot? because its aleast 30 mins away and dont want to waste my time if its only a little. Or is there anyone else that has good deals? Right now im looking through the inventory and saw the one i wanted in Ajax (auto, carbon silver with charcoal leather, no packages). do you think that they would send the car to a closer dealership if im interested? thanks for your help.
If your interested they wont do ****.

but if you do up a bill of sale and put a deposite, they will try to locate the car for you and possibly get the one your talking about in ajax thats if that dealer wants to trade/give it up! and if your going to be calling Maple Nissan. I work right next door at toyota and we work for the same owner. I would suggest when you call to speak with Daniel Rodrigues(fleet manager). Super nice guy!and not greedy, so he should be able to do more then a salesrep would. Let him know that marcello told you to give him a call. I honestly dont know what he will be able do for you but speaking with a fleet manager should help you out.

Good luck
g35300mm is offline   Reply With Quote