View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #72 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Most of the install is being done next week, and I have a track weekend next weekend, so rreign I'll be in a better position to tell you how it is all adding up and maybe take some video then. When you go buy your new Nissan - tell them you want them to put an oil cooler in !
I am stoked man. Can't wait to see the overall. I have been reading through everything I can and I think I noticed a big trend with dealers not wanting to put the oil cooler in. You got any tips for getting them to do it? I don't even have the car yet and I already have a full wishlist on Stillen's site. You think if I buy everything at once (CBE,HFCs,Headers,CAI,Pulleys,etc) I can get a deal or some kind of discount?
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote