View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Imported Performance
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 04 350Z MT
Imported Performance is on a distinguished road
Default Imported Performance Show and Race Teams

Imported Performance is looking to start 2 different kinds of teams. A Race Team and a Show Team. We will have 1 of each team per major city in Texas. Dallas/Fort worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. We are keeping the 5 car limit to each team for the time being to keep the standards high, we only want the best of the best.

Show Teams - What are we looking for?
- Someone who has exceptional Automotive Design insight.
- Someone with a cleanly modded vehcile.
- Someone with an un-modded vehicle ready and able to spend whatever money maybe needed to get their vehicle up to show level.
- A team player, someone who is social and understands that their actions and remarks reflect upon their teammates and their sponsors.
- A natural born self starter and determined individual. We want to get all of our cars into a magazine.

Race Teams - What are we looking for?
- Someone with mechanical knowledge, guts and determination.
- Someone with a vehicle already prepared to race or that can be race ready by Feb. 2011
- A team player, someone who is social and understands that their actions and remarks reflect upon their teammates and their sponsors.
- Someone with the desire to win. We want to be the team coming in with the targets on our backs.
- We Need racers for Drag, Time Attack, and Drift.

If you are interested in either of these teams, please e-mail me at s-andrews@live.com. Send me a portfolio of you and your car. We will go from there, good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see all the entries!

OOOOOO on last part.... What do you GET for being on the team?
1. You will never pay more for a part than I do.
2. FREE installs on all of your parts.
3. Free IP Gear
4. Major exposure at large and small events.
5. A team effort to get you and your car into a magazine.
24/7 Phone : 972-741-6358
Imported Performance is offline   Reply With Quote