View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #418 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Where did you get the calipers done? They look great. How was the logo reproduced?
Thanks. I had a local body shop (D&V Autobody) do them for me. They had the car for a week and I called them on a Tuesday and said "Lets do the calipers blue!" and they just added it to the To Do list. And I believe the body shop ordered the Nissan logos from a local company who can reproduce logos. I remember on the day I was to pick up the car the last thing they had to do was get the logos put on. I think they came in just in the nick of time.