View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #71 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgold View Post
looks like only MT is having lots of problems lately
There's nothing wrong with MT transmission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
Even that the problem seems to get resolved on his own. It is not a bad idea to reported to the dealer so they can put it on your Z records for future reference.
I just hate going to the dealer. And for something like this, the first thing they will do is "test drive" the car. I am VERY reluctant to hand over my keys to one of their 17 year old high school drop out "tech".

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
Everyones mistaken here to the cause.

AK is just getting old is all. Everything "seems" fast to him now and above 2500 would make him soil his depends!

I think this happened about 10,000- 11,000 mile mark. Today, I have about 21,2xx miles on the Z and I HAVE NOT been able to replicate this again. So, it was just a one time thing. As I have said before, I thought I was in first gear (but I was actually in 2nd gear). I pushed gas pedal too hard which triggered this. Usually in 2nd gear start, you have to slow throttle it.

P.S. Please note this happened on 12-14-2009, 02:52 PM . This is an old thread.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote