View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

I picked up my Black Cherry Touring Roadster with SP and every option for 43,500. Sticker was 48K.

I could have gone a little lower but I hate to dicker. the 43,500 was 305 dollars less than invoice with destination charges included.

When the guy came to me with a price of 48K I just laughed at him and wrote down my only offer.

He came back to me with a higher number again and I just told him to tell the manager that my offer was what it was, if he did not like it please return my keys so I could leave. Needless to say with 6 roadsters on the lot at the end of the month the manager came out and gave me the old "you are making me take a loss on this car, yada yada yada" I just told him that if he did not want to sell it then please give me my keys and I would be on my way.

I was on my way an hour later with a new Roadster.

It is a great car. Too bad I am out of the country with only pictures to look at...
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote