View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys seen my Spec-V emblem yet? I swear my car feels so much faster, and I can hang with the GT-R thanks to the Spec-V emblem.

Seriously, before I got my car I had plans to do some mods like change out the spoiler and stuff. The OEM spoiler, while hard to clean underneath, is growing on me so I'm keeping it. I may end up with something along the lines of Central20 sides and Mine's CF front lip (waiting for alternatives). I just hate FRP stuff tacked on, so I may end up keeping the stock side skirts and simply add on a simple CF lip to keep a "flat" profile underneath.

TS produced a really nice front diffuser with CF underbody panel. The rigidity would be nice, and it also provides an access panel for the oil filter.

Lighting wise, my modded headlights will be as "ricey" as it gets. I was thinking about getting the JDM clear tail lights, but I like my stock ones the way they are.

Overall, I reduced my wishlist and will end up saving a few grand. The Z looks good enough as it is, and (coming from a 350Z) it is such a pleasure to drive. What you see in my avatar is my 350Z with just a spoiler and side skirts, and people loved the cleanliness of my car.