View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
HATED1
Track Member

Drives: 2010-370z-Red-6 SPD
HATED1 will become famous soon enoughHATED1 will become famous soon enough
Default Recommendations on a wax, please.

Hello all, i have searched and watched a couple of the videos and stickied threads. However, i am not as committed to spending half a day or more than a couple hours on waxing my 370z. I recently purchased the Meguirs NXT Tech wax as recommended in one of the stickied threads, the result was decent, however i did notice all the fine swirls from the dealer when they washed and prepped the car for pickup.

Im on a budget and am willing to spend upwards to between $50-$60 on a good wax that will take care of the swirls in the red paint. I will be doing this by hand. Can anyone give me any recommendations on a kit online that is pretty good? or even over the counter? ive seen this "Adam's Hand Polish Combo W/ Flip Pad & FREE 16oz Detail Spray" which seems pretty good.

Ideally i will be polishing by hand and would like something that removes the swirls, and just have some sort of protectant over it. That's it, can anyone point me in the right direction. With all the reading through these stickies and junkman's great videos i am so overwhelmed with so many options. so please any recommendations? thanks again.
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote