View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #137 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I made a new thread for this question over here a little while ago. So far only one answer from Alan, which was basically "don't worry about it, just leave some in there" (well either that, or start taking lines off to purge it, which I don't want to be doing on every change really)

Oil changes with coolers?
You can have oil coolers custom-made with drain plugs in them. Other than that the quantity residing in the oil cooler simply remains in the oil cooler during an oil change. You can pull a line on some the other designs (like Central 20) as their point of entry on the side, but who is going to be pulling or modifying their front fascia to do so. I believe that Stillen is using a Setrab. You can simply take the model number and find its specs here: Setrab