View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

^^If you have to floor the clutch, the clutch cable should be inspected or replaced. I have done it on two vehicles before 95 pathfinder and my brothers 99 mazda 626. Both times I noticed a huge difference in the clutch felt like it was brand new all over again!

My 370's clutch is so nice though! Practice in a parking lot you can get the Z to move with hardly any rev for slow movements, just gotta find that sweet spot. My Z hardly needs to be pressed in to shift, as it should! If I ever need to floor it in any of my Z's the 370 or JDM 300zx then I will be looking into some sort of problem that needs to be fixed ie. clutch, clutch cable ect.....
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote