View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #92 (permalink)
Urzakor
Base Member

Drives: not a Honda
Urzakor is on a distinguished road

Quick review -

The install was pretty easy. Except for me being messy and not being able to find some tools, it went by pretty quick. The only hitch that I had was that some of the hoses didn't fit correctly to the engine so I had to get a little creative. I'll show some pictures of it next time I'm off. I don't suppose they're essential to the operation of the car or performance wise but I'll see what you guys say after I get some pictures up.

As for performance - I did feel the engine respond a little better. I'm not sure if it really was the intake or some sort of placebo effect but i think it gos a little harder from 3.5k rpm+.

Sound - nothing drastic. There was some change but for me to really be able to tell a difference I would've had to listen to the stock vs intake back to back to really discern it.

Overall I'm happy with the way it looks and the effect it had (placebo or not). I plan on going Supercharger somewhere down the line so I didn't really wanna splurge on a CAI. This'll tide me over til the 29th when I get my FI Long Tube Headers and Exhaust installed. Not bad for my first mod ever.
Urzakor is offline   Reply With Quote