View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #659 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER View Post
It's not that bad out here. 9 months of beautiful weather and 3 months of hell. Not a bad trade off.

Arizona is random as hell. Mesa has its nice and its not so nice just like Scottsdale. To say all of Scottsdale is nice and for the rich is incorrect, there is some major hood in SNOTTSDALE.

Stay out of the Ave's (West side) for the most part if you can

Gilbert is really nice and some parts of chandler as well.

Be sure to visit us at Intense as we are a pretty good bunch of folks too. Some on here and in this thread used to think so and I hope thats still the case. LOL

We're honest and not just out for your money. I'll leave it at that.

Enjoy your visit and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.
Awww Intense!!! I never knew you were so soft! lol

^^ True though, they are an awesome bunch of guys as well. Would highly recommend them too. Only problem for me is BOTH of them are right up the street from eachother... However comma... on the OTHER SIDE OF FREAKING TOWN!!!

Why doesn't 1 of you move out to the west side and run a gold mine over here. It would be so nice to have a shop close by... they would get my business for sure! :wink wink:

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote