View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks for the input. The reason I am a bit nervous is because few weeks ago, one of my friends civic was FAILED due to aftermarket exhaust (cat back). Heck it wasn't even anything loud. He bought it from ebay. But since it had bigger canister and aftermarket look and sound, they failed him.My car will instantly Fail inspection considering the way HKS exhaust looks and sounds . It's VERY strict here in SJ. Also, if a cop pulls me over and give me a "fix it" ticket for loud exhaust, then I WILL need the OEM exhaust. It'll be a problem try to find a exhaust then. So, I want to keep an OEM exhaust just in case I need it.
Shoot my old honda had a magnaflow exhaust and when i went to the inspection station I had the guarantee that it would pass ready to throw in there face. But no need they passed me without a hitch.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote