Thread: Hwy 1
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I love that stretch of Hwy 1. I live on Hwy 1 just north of SF, so I drive the road every day, hence a "Z".
Currently California roads are developing more potholes with fewer repairs. The repair money seemingly will come from the Highway Patrol issuing tickets. So keep your eyes peeled and be careful.
This seems to be a universal theme lately. The Chicago streets are the worst I've ever seen them. Now we're in the middle of summer, and they aren't repaving anything. My Z is going to have a nasty next 12 months if they don't start repaving...

Anyone raise their Z and put 15" rims with huge mud tires on it? That may have to be my next winter setup.