View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks for the input. The reason I am a bit nervous is because few weeks ago, one of my friends civic was FAILED due to aftermarket exhaust (cat back). Heck it wasn't even anything loud. He bought it from ebay. But since it had bigger canister and aftermarket look and sound, they failed him.My car will instantly Fail inspection considering the way HKS exhaust looks and sounds . It's VERY strict here in SJ. Also, if a cop pulls me over and give me a "fix it" ticket for loud exhaust, then I WILL need the OEM exhaust. It'll be a problem try to find a exhaust then. So, I want to keep an OEM exhaust just in case I need it.
Damn the inspection station in Flemington passed a friend of mine with a loose exhaust and a check engine light.