View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 370z @ the Track

Today was a really fun track day. With the addition of the oil cooler, exhaust, gen 3 cai, the car was a totally different machine. As you know my first track day with the Z was a total bust, bc of overheating issues, barely being able to hear the exhaust, and etc (don't want to offend anyone) lol.

Today, the car handled great and I'm excited for my next mods to fine tune the car even more. The oil temps didn't go over about 250, never went into limp mode. Wasn't even a concern.

Don't mind my first couple of laps, I had to warm the car up and the tires. Also I apologize for no audio. I was using the gopro camera and took off the waterproof lens cover for better sound, but all I got was wind noise :-( It's too bad you can't hear the shifting or exhaust. Nonetheless, here's a link to the youtube clip.

YouTube - SM 370Z @ NJMP LIGHTNING

Last edited by Musashi; 04-24-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote