View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
NXTAZEE
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT
NXTAZEE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomRox View Post
That looks like great work! Unfortunately, to see some clear coat scratches you need to see the paint at different angles and have the light at different angles. This is why, I dont think pictures do black/darker color cars any justice. You have to see them in real life.

When I was doing some very fine scratch correction this past evening, some of the scratches I couldnt quite see unless the light was at a certain angle and I was looking at it from a certain angle. I thought about this as I was working and thought this is bordering on rediculous. The paint is near perfect and no one would see or notice whatever scratch i was trying to fix! This isnt normal, people! Should have gotten a white 370! lol
Thats correct. I use three different light sources when correcting paint, as well as the sun for final inspection.
2010 Carbon Silver 370Z 7AT charcoal int. sports package | Clear Bra | Invidia Gemini CBE | CF B-Pillars | CF Fangs | CF Z emblems | Swift Springs | 20mm & 25mm Spacers | SPC Camber Arms | Brushed Aluminum shift knob
NXTAZEE is offline   Reply With Quote