View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david712370 View Post
which companies would you suggest for 3 way components. Recently, I looked into a company called DLS who are from Scandinavia. Have you heard of them?

They make a set of 3 way components with a 6.5" woofer, 2.5" mid and 1.1" tweeter. The mid should fit well in the dash I saw that a 3" takes modification.
I guess it would depend on your price range and exactly how loud or crisp you want to have your set-up. I know a lot of people think MTX is crap but that's because they buy baseline sh*t from them. I love all of their comp stuff though. I personally have MTX 3 ways installed in my car (5x7s all around) and those things are clear as day! You can get em for around $100 - $130 a set. The MTX is a good medium for loudness and quality of sound. JL is great for overall sound quality as well as Alpine. I have a few friends that swear by MB Quart as well.
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote