View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #249 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

The difference I noticed between my 08 350 and 09 370 was that, stock for stock, the suspension was softer and chassis definitely not as stiff because when pushing the 350z the suspension and body roll would cause me to slow down more than anything but in the 370z the tires would give before I felt I was pushing the suspension too far. Only not fair part of that comparo. is the 350 has a VLSD and the 370 was base non sport so small tires and no diff. The OS Giken LSD I put in my car made a HUGE difference along with the KW's. If someone wants an OS Giken diff let me know and I know a shop in Texas that has one a customer backed out on and they need/want to sell for a damn good price !
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote