View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i'd get paid in cash in a heart beat, however, i rarely PAY in cash, unless i'm avoiding some kind of credit fees, or the person isn't charging me sales tax. Tires, i buy in cash. Cars and Real estate, get a certified check so you have a paper trail. however, the fact that they released the car to you, and you signed all the paper work, implies that you paid what it said on the paper work, and the burdon should fall upon them to prove otherwise. If i had a store, and one of my employees forgot to collect the money from the customer and didn't realize until a long time after, you had better believe its coming out of the employees pay. Sounds like the financing manager is an as$clown.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote