View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Well when I pressured Uprev on the topic of VVEL they still stand behind the idea they will not do it, unless a part which will take advantage of it is produced. As of right now, the risk v. reward on stock parts is to great, and while I would like to see VVEL control for the masses it would be best to have parts which can actually take proper advantage of it.

Give me some time i'm acquiring a spare set of heads (made the down payment already) purely for development purposes and when i get done kicking some large parts company a$$, you can bet my magic screw will be fully extended . I'm going to look into serviceability after that because i don't like being told that things can be made and assembled but never fixed. one thing is for damn sure though the VVEL tunning is going to be a requirement. it's one of the big things holding shops back from working with these heads. after that i'll be working on a kenne bell 2.6l supercharger and the vvel tunning would make that easier as well.

And you know what anyone who doesn't think our tunning options suck should go out and buy a 2000 camaro ss and get an hptuners ecu then comeback and tell me that cobb and uprev is the sh!t.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote