View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #80 (permalink)
xDIEGOx
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 02 Ram 4x4
xDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond reputexDIEGOx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
i have done 125 in my dads old 1991 lexus ls 400 which had air suspension ( scariest feeling ever ) i have done 140 in a 2008 honda accord with only 177hp. ( i know you think its not possible but i had 4 ppl in the car and it was a downhill) in the z i have only done about a 100ish or maybe a little more. ( its not how fast your going that really matters its how fast you get to that speed that I care about )
Risking your own life is one thing. But having 4 people in the car while doing 140mph is a recipe for tragedy. Imagine if something goes wrong, and you're the only one that survives? How would their family feel? How would you feel? Think about that next time you want to speed with friends/family.

That's why I never go over 80 when I have passengers. I would've be able to live with the guilt. When I pushed my 350Z to 150, I was alone and it was midnight on a lonely stretch of highway that I'm very familiar with. If something goes wrong, I'm the only one that I want it to happen too.

Last edited by xDIEGOx; 04-24-2009 at 06:17 AM.
xDIEGOx is offline   Reply With Quote