Thread: 370Z Cons?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #123 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Step'n370Z View Post
Also, the mention of flimsy aluminum doors.

My question is what's wrong with the doors? I was glad to learn they were aluminum. Lighter weight, no rust, and I do not see where they come across as flimsy. My doors on my 2010 370Z Roadster feel as solid as could be. I'm very happy with them. Not to trash the Miata, it's a sharp little car, but our doors are so much more beautiful than the Miata's. To me, tthey really contribute to the overall style appeal of the 370Z.
What isn't wrong with the 370z's door should be the question. They just don't thud when you close them, which must mean they are flimsy and weak. Personally if I would do it all over again I would never buy the Z because the build quality of the door just is subpar.

See this thread for more reasons why.

Potential Buyer Totally Turned Off