View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
tao168
Base Member

Drives: 09 White 370z
tao168 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
My kit fit perfect, with not one issue. One thing people need to remember that the fitment for the kit can be waaaayy off if the turbos are not clocked to the right degree!!! This is super important, and this can make or break your fitment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post

He is 100% correct on this. I mean if a turbo is clocked just 5 mm off your going to have a world of fun with inter-cooler piping. I really don't see why you would have a problem installing a GTM kit since I am sure its the same engine still, only real difference is steering wheel location. Give sam a call and see what he says.
Frank
Is a lot different on rhd is not just the wheel location, is the problem when all components of the car is the same but just in reverse is terms of left and right. And yes since out cars are so tight with space even a few mm off is a world of difference. I order and pay for my kit at Oct last yr. The kit sent to me then, has Fitment issues on rhd cars dunno about now, as we have told sam where it has gone wrong. Plus I'm pretty sure I'm the 1st rhd 370z with that kit
tao168 is offline   Reply With Quote