Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #44 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Update: Just got off the phone with Hill's garage and so far so good. he started looking over the build yesterday and is continuing to do so and so far he hasn't found anything that I screwed up. His exact words were so far looks like you did a hell of a job. So I am a little happy about that. He said he would have the look over process done this afternoon and depending on what time he should give me a call tonight or first thing in the morning and possibly move the car on to the dyno and start reading out the infor from there and see if why the car is acting goofy.

Things I noticed before the car left to go to the shop that I forgot to add in this thread:
I noticed the passanger side had a slight exhaust leak. Not sure on location of it but i told them to check the car for exhaust leaks and told them about the passanger side. Also the passanger turbo 14mm Banjo fitting that connects turbo to turbo is leaking a tad bit of coolant. And when i say a tad bit I mean a tad bit. The only reason I noticed this is when i got under the car to change the oil again I seen a little dried crust coolant on the fitting. I put a wrench on it a tightend it down and didn't apear to be leaking any more but i asked them to check it out and make sure its good.(rather be safe then sorry). Had to be a verry small leak because like I said coolent never hit the ground after I start the car I always put a big piece of card board underneath the car and check it the next day and never did I have any fluid on it. Note: Who ever does a self install make sure you tighten those fittings down good, driver side gets one banjo fitting and thats the one you install after the turbo is in so it's a tight fit. AS the passanger get a total of 3 of them.

I'll provide more updates as I get them, thanks for the support everyone
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote