View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE370Z Custom Google Search + two new subsections for Lounge (OT)

First of all, I am really sorry for the delay in implementing THE370Z Custom Google Search . I was trying to implement it without modding too much of the original software code. Many members complained that regular forum software (Vbulletin) search is NOT very easy or accurate (also, searching 2 or 3 letter words are almost impossible!). I think this search works GREAT!

Here's how to use it:

1. Click on search button

2. You will see the "dropdown" menu. Then select "Advanced Search" from the menu.

3. You'll Notice Custom Google Search at the top of this search area.

4. Put your keyword(s) in and search away! . All results will include threads from our forum.

I tested it out and seems like all links are working properly. If you stumble upon any problem, feel free to let me know.

Two new subsection added to our Lounge (OT) area. They are ....

Photography - Nissan 370Z Forum
Photography Section: This section is NOT for 370z photoshoot or photo gallery. But it's here for pictures you take on daily basis. Many member here have a passion for photography and they take pictures (or do shoots) regularly. Feel free to share your pictures, tips, techniques, lenses, info on "best buy DSLRs" etc.

Movies / Celebrity Gossip / Entertainment / Music - Nissan 370Z Forum
Movies/Celebrity Gossip/Entertainment/Music: This section will be dedicated for upcoming movie trailers, new release dvds, movie reviews, celebrity news, entertainment news/articles, musicians, bands etc. Anything that entertains you .
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote