View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Yep, the pop in grommets are awesome. The fender clips I found to be a bit painful, but maybe I disengaged the fender panel from it incorrectly.

Found a replacement box through an online distributor...$25 for 15 clips, but they screw you out of $40 after shipping, tax, and even a handling charge.

Any tricks for popping the panel out of the clip without damaging the clip? I got the front fascia off by popping the inner fender panel out of one clip and then just gently bending it to get at the screw that holds the front fascia. Is that how you guys do it?
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote