View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Ztune View Post
I believe phelan had a dyno sheet somewhere. Maybe he can chime in with it.

-Mike
Amuse R1 Titan Extra STTI Exhaust - Review (pics/vids/dyno)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Before dyno
(Setup: Injen CAI, Stock Headers, Fast Intentions High Flow Cats, Stock Y-Pipe, Stock Exhaust):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt2-qo-8PRY

After dyno
(Setup: Injen CAI, Stock Headers, Fast Intentions High Flow Cats, Stock Y-Pipe, Amuse R1 Titan Extra Exhaust):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGC8Ug2nq4g

Dyno Graph, Before

Dyno Table, Before

Dyno Graph, After (Stock Y-Pipe)

Dyno Table, After (Stock Y-Pipe)

NOTE: Look @ the after dyno graph (fuzzy as it is). Had a really weird blip at the end of the dyno run. The exhaust...wasn't tapering off yet.... Also, not sure what the effect is, but I did modify the secondary piping from standard Amuse layout (see post below).

Still, conservative, we'll call +15hp, +8tq, per weather corrected numbers. In case you wanted to know, this was done on a Mustang dyno.

again, keep in mind i customized my exhaust to increase the sizing of the secondary pipes to support my future pipe dream of supercharging the VQ37...

(badum *kish*)

i might also get some improvements with the new y-pipe that came in but i won't get to see until i get home in two weeks...

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote