Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Nice job man. I am very jealous. Wish I had the money and knowledge to do this. Just getting into the car area and did my first upgrade, Stillen G3 intakes, but looking forward to the GTM TT kit.

Perhaps if Obama brings back the stimulus $8k for new home buyers then I'll have money for this. However, I'd pay GTM to install it I think because I don't trust myself doing this extensive work.
Believe it or not the actual installation wasn't that hard. There were times where I thought I was in over my head but I would back off for a second and collect my thoughts and pick back up where I left off. Reason I did it my self was because i never did anything like that before and wanted to learn, also installation is about 3 grand. With the money i saved by doing it my self i was able to buy test pipes, my exhaust, and the oil cooler. Still have some money left over so i am thinking of buying the comp II from hks since i have the navigation I can use that screen.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote