View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Naw, nothing noticeable. My main motivation was from an experience last summer. I was at a track day in 85F heat. After a few hard sessions, I had the hood up to let the engine cool (motor running). A more knowledgeable-seeming person walked by, looked at the steering fluid reservoir and said it was boiling. Mind you it was just turbulent with some bubbles coming up one side...nothing boiling over. The steering felt fine, but it got my mind working. Took me until now to upgrade it. We'll see how she goes from here. It was a simple enough mod and I got the Stillen setup from a guy on here for only $100. Couldn't pass up that deal, and I'm really impressed with the Stillen kit. It's essentially a 9-row oil cooler.