Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Hope everything goes well for you!
Thank you I am sure they will figure it out. The owner of the shop seems like he knows these cars well. I did some research on him and he recieved his master tech from Nissan at the age of 21. IMO I think that is very impressive. He is also on the record for being the youngest master tech for nissan on the east cost or around this area, I can't remeber what the dealership told me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Yeah -- good luck -- keep us posted!
I Have full intention on keeping everyone posted. I want to provide as much info to everyone about this as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Thats strange I really wonder what is wrong
After the guys at Baker Tuning finished installing my GTM Stage 2 this week it fired right up the first time with no leaks or error codes.
Do you think it could be your tune??? Or even damaged wire?
Hope you get it working soon so I can see some more pics and videos.
Yea after the install the car fired right up. Looking under It I didn't notice any leaks also. Now after a few starts I did knotice a little coolent driping from the passanger turbo Banjo fitting. I put a wrench on it and it went away but I have them checking that also just to be on the safe side. Sam told me after a couple starts you need to go back through and resnug everything down since the vibrations are going to loosen some stuff till they finnally get setttled. As for whats wrong with the car honestly I don't know. It has me confused. I guess at this point it could be the tune but I don't know. When sam looked at the log files he didn't believe it to be the tune. Like I said I think it has to be something stupid. I am not ruleing anything out I am expecting the worse but I will find out tomorrow on what they think. There going to take all next week to look at the build and see how everything is. Also I have some more pics I haven't uploaded yet but I'll get on the other computer and do that later on today. Thanks everyone
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote