View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #33 (permalink)
Chriz
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z PW 7AT
Chriz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady View Post

Hi,

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2009 Nissan 370Z, 8,500 miles.
The car is registered on my name and the title is clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches.
It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done in time. It wasn't involved in any accident and has never suffered any kind of damage. Also this is a non-smoker car. If you have any questions regarding the car just let me know! My final price on it is US $18,500. It is priced to sell fast !
I had a buyer offering $21,000 and I've lost about 2 weeks waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved, so if you don't need a loan, you can have it.
I can have the car delivered to your adress in about 4-5 days (the shipping fees will be handled by me). I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.
So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay.
I will be assured you will buy the car and you will be assured that you will receive it! Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you receive the car and only after you inspect and drive it they will forward the money to me.
I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply to this message!

Look forward hearing from you,
Beverly Clement
This has scam written all over it. Ebay protection program deals are almost always scams because it only applies for sales that take place on ebay, not private ones like this. Google it to find numerous stories