View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #62 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your "Beer Review" thread

Figured I'd create a thread for beer enthusiasts much like myself to review or make comments on a recent beer you've tried, how good was it? how shitty? I like to make a hobby out of trying different beers from around the world usually on a weekly basis, so it'd be interesting to hear the opinions of others. I'll start with a review of my own.

Well, being that I used to be a fat kid, and I'm absolutely scared shitless of relapsing, I've been experimenting alot lately with light beers, though I still love my thick and hearty Sierra Nevada every now and then. I seen a commercial on TV the other day advertising "Red Stripe Light". Now, as an avid fan of the original, I figured i'd give this one a shot.

Boy was I disappointed, nothing at all near the taste of the regular stuff. I'd compare the odor to that of a bud light with a slight hint of dirty gym socks. The taste was very bitter and the after taste was even worse. I wouldnt wish this stuff on my worst enemy. Desnoes and Geddes, brewers of Red Stripe Jamaican Lager, you EPICLY fail on this one.