View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #87 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
You drive AT, monty? Oh Lord, then you must not be having any fun driving the Z around. I mean, since guys like me with 6MT's are the only ones who get any enjoyment out of driving, why don't you just hand me your keys my good man? I'll take that burdensome bore of a car off your hands. lol
Sir, you a gentleman and a scholar, and I don't care what Trip says about you. You may have my the keys to my boring 7 speed automatic transmission with paddles. I will go to driving a boring Toyota Camary, as thats more fitting to my personallity since I drive a automatic Z.