View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #71 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica951 View Post
Really I haven't seem many zs with venaci wheels. I've seen to many with volk..I was no about to join that bandwagon.
haha bro I know what you mean..even too myself I am like I love volk soo lets copy everyone..but nahh..I like uniqueness just like you! So far ive seen 6 cars with venaci which is still not bad..but there customization is what makes me like ricks company a lot.

Iono yet tho Im still deciding. Did you get that good deal from 370ztune on that full kit for amuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
Right on! If you do make it, come over to the Team Hybrid area, and say "HI". Look for the G35 in our lineup that IS NOT ORANGE, and that will be me.

U know Charles Santiago? Used to be with Blur and Hybrid too. He's an old friend.
Nah I dont know Charles. But Ill ask some of the original members like Daniel or Patrick to see if that name rings a bell. I am looking to get some stuff done at SD from MR works so more than likely Ill come through to Spocom and hit up Hybrids booth for support!
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote