Thread: Atlanta, GA?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #634 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viera View Post
Hey guys, so yesterday I was pulled over in Gwinnett for having my Fast Intentions license plate holder on. He told me it was illegal and having that on a really flashy car makes it even worse? What gives? Is this true? He just gave me a warning and said that if i was ever around Gwinnett again and he sees me with the same plate holder, he'll give me a ticket. The guy was a real douche from the moment he stepped up to my window to when he let me go... I've never had problems with that on around Marietta. But anyway, it's off now....

As long as ur not covering the lettering, county, tag dates ur fine. If u arent thrn call thrir hq and file some complaints
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote