View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #68 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by '10Anamoly View Post
Daisuke is nocturnal.

On a side note, I just saw Twilight for the first time, thought it would be good for a laugh. Watch the scene near the beginning where the girl walks by the fan into the lab where the vampire dude is looking. Its in slow motion. When she walks by, cue the main line in the song "j*zzed in my pants" by The Lonely Islands.

Link: YouTube - Twilight Lab Scene, Great Music

I guarantee you will be laughing your a** off, lol. PS- the movie was even worse than I was told, what a junky waste of time with a bunch of weird people staring at each other indefinately.

To quote Dave Attell: "There's a certain type of woman who's into vampires....... let's call them.. fat."

Sorry, I digress.
man.. its Friday... my day to sleep in! lol. plus i catch up with all the crap at home on thursday nights. (I fly back home thursdays)

and yes.. twilight is probably one of the worst movie's ive ever seen. (not worst ever, just worst i've seen, and i've seen rambo 4...)

I think you could throw a couple of monkeys and donkeys into the movie and they woulda done a better acting job.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote