View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
I think if you look at my list again you wont find that these are RHFC. in fact im not fan of HFC.. those are double Resonated Test Pipes. it was custom made from Toni..
Sorry no sound CLips but i will do soon
as far as how i like the sound..
what do you expect from double resonated test pipe, with 18" resonated Catback with carbon fiber muffler...SEEXIIIII.. the sound is soooo deep and ZERO rasp!!
Oh wow!.....double resonators on that piece!? Yeah, I didn't fully read you mod list....error on my part. But you got to admit that at first glance they look like their RHFC that is shown on their website. But looking at both pics now, I can tell the difference.

Fast Intentions

Dan
F.I. SS CBE 18-R || Llumar 40% tint
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote