View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Dude thats a hot tractor. Farmer down the street is selling one of his Combines, if you're interested. Lord only knows what shipping a bad mother like that across the country would be though. Does the seat spin around on it, like if you wanted to put a back hoe attachment on her? And what are you raising, can't tell if you got horses or cattle or whatever.
LOL, I'm not a farmer. I have 5 acres and I need a tractor to mow, move gravel, pull trees and firewood etc. I had a smaller one (2320) but it just wasn't made for the abuse I was giving it, so I moved up. The resale value on diesel tractors is amazing! I got more than 80% what I paid for the old one in 2007.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote