View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #253 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo245 View Post
I guess there isn't much up in my area, so how about anywhere in the U.S. If I'm going to spend the money to upgrade to a TT and ship my car to where it needs to go, I want the best shop I can find.
There is another shop in baltimor MD. Hill's garage is the name. First off like storm said you can never go wrong with GTM. I don't know how busy Sam is with the cars he has already scheduled. Hill garage is the shop that is going to be taking care of the last bit of things with my car and to get it running perfectly. Not taking away from any other shop but they come highly recomended from Sam. He was the one to schedule my car going there for me and he had nothing but great things to say about them. I talked to the owners wife of the garage today about everything I want them to do for my car and she is awsome and seems like she knows a ton about cars also. She was asking questions that had me scratching my head lol. Just another option for you to consider if GTM as all booked up.
Frank