View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #50 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Actually, its the perfect spot. When the weather is nice, we are on the bery top, and if its not, one level down. Neither level has ever been crowded, and I never had problems with my lowered cars there. I think my current setup might have problems, but I scrape on bumps in the road.

Another thing that I would be up for in the fall, is something we used to do when the 350Z was new, and that is to have a mod day/picnic at my house. Gives the chance for people without tools or experience to install stuff on their car with the help of more knowlegable people, and builds a great sense of community.
Hey Mike! thanks for that yes. I like the idea of a mod meet / bbq in a personal setting. I think like you said its the best way for people to learn about their cars by working on it themselves with help.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote