View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
I've never undrstood why the meet up was there. The traffic and harsh parking rules and lack of parking. It also isn't a low rider friendly area. The best road quality is in N.W. Atl area. This is why random meeting places that change would be nice. I tried to get to this meet once and the lot was full of traffic, speed bumps, no parking signs and no empty spots. Of course it was later I found out it was held in a parking structure.
Actually, its the perfect spot. When the weather is nice, we are on the bery top, and if its not, one level down. Neither level has ever been crowded, and I never had problems with my lowered cars there. I think my current setup might have problems, but I scrape on bumps in the road.

Another thing that I would be up for in the fall, is something we used to do when the 350Z was new, and that is to have a mod day/picnic at my house. Gives the chance for people without tools or experience to install stuff on their car with the help of more knowlegable people, and builds a great sense of community.