View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #35 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkuz View Post
This is for AK370Z:

If you want to quote rules for the contests, maybe you so read the part below about technical failures! There was definitely a technical failure when the database crashed!
I am not a sore loser. I am tired of accepting things that are F**ked up in this country and no one accepting accountability. Everything done in this country lately is a big mistake!!! I live on the Gulf of Mexico! A BIG MISTAKE! My friend just came back from Iraq missing both legs! BIG MISTAKE!! Let us lay back and take it up the a__!! Mistakes are the norm for this country lately!

BKuz

You talk about accountability and yet you are here whining about not getting a free car? Whining about living in (on?) the Gulf of Mexico. Whining about your friends legs? No one forced you to live there.. No one forced your friend to join the military...

Man up and grow a pair Nancy...