View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default 370 meet @ Chantilly Nissan on 17 July, 2010

Ok, from what I understand and I somewhat verified last night that the Nissan dealer in Chantilly, VA will be expecting us after 12PM on 17 July.

Nissan of Chantilly
14840 Stonecroft Center Court
Chantilly VA 20151

Here is the dealer website:

Nissan of Chantilly

Hours and directions link:

Nissan of Chantilly - directions

(hopefully the direction link opens for everyone)

I was there last night and they had about 10 or so 370's on the lot. Most were 2010's but they did still have 1 red 2009 left. Looks like a really nice, large facility. Parking shouldn't be a problem.

If I remember right food and drinks will be provided. For those of us in the Virginia area I figured we'd do our normal Starbuck's meet then head over to Chantilly Nissan since it's only about 7 miles away.

Feel free to add more additional information and like TROOPER said, add your photos from the days event here!